Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, Joe Perry bring this year’s Christmas Pudding to Celebrity Theatre

Supergroup headlines show to benefit teen center on Saturday, Dec. 3

Sharlene Celeskey, Contemporary Culture Editor, Puma Press

Check out Alice Cooper’s 15th Annual Christmas Pudding on Saturday, Dec. 3 at Celebrity Theatre. This year’s line up is phenomenal. Supergroup Hollywood Vampires, which includes Phoenix rock legend Alice Cooper, actor Johnny Depp and Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry, headlines the show and performs rock classics. This will be a repeat performance for Depp, who played guitar to a full house at 2012’s Christmas Pudding. Rock out with the ”I Can’t Drive 55” guy, Sammy Hagar (formerly of Van Halen and Montrose). If you like to headbang, check out nu-metal band Korn. Tempe’s Gin Blossoms, who had several top 10 hits in the ‘90s, will play their brand of alternative rock.

The two finalists from The Proof is in the Pudding Musical Talent Search will also perform at the Christmas show. These musicians have been competing since September. They braved five rounds to earn this privilege. During the Nov. 18 finals, Vintage Wednesday rocked the house with their passion and energetic performance and captured first place for best group. Lauren Case won the audience and judges over with her expressive singing and placed first for solo artist. Over a hundred artists under 25 competed to have the opportunity to play at Christmas Pudding.

Your perfect seat is waiting for you at the historical Celebrity Theatre, as good seats are still available for this event. You will help local teens realize their dreams, as all proceeds go to Alice Cooper’s teen center, “Solid Rock.” For tickets and more information visit: https://celebritytheatre.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=1772